re: chuck & robbo ~ aussie gold shares Morning Chuck,I did...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: chuck & robbo ~ aussie gold shares Morning Chuck,
    I did qualify the trading statement with "a long time between drinks"....I'm no daytrader.
    Part of my mo has been getting set in "unloved" stocks that I deem have potential and then waiting for recognition/rerating.
    Your criticisms are valid up to a point, IMHO....
    Re Farmout/JV policy: It may dilute holdings, dependant on the terms laid down, but either way, a profit is a profit no matter what "our" share is.
    Re Developing the site ourselves....I agree, but once again cap raising involves issuing more shares, a defacto delutionary effect anyway.
    In both cases the big players, 708s etc. get the cream and the plebs....we lowly 707s....get the dregs to placate us.
    The SPPs are reasonably regular with PTS and the secret to taking advantage of these is to have several holdings...for several "slices of the cake".
    As I mentioned earlier I like Bob R's conservative attitude and the fact that he will take your call or return it if he's not available.
    The farm outs/ins vary in terms as to the likely prospectivty of the tenement.....so it isn't really all that bad........once again IMHO only.
    When I saw PTS at an annual low the other day, that triggered a buy signal for me.....it's a far better stock than the 6.6 cents indicated.
    BTW, all of the above is based on coming from a "free carry" position, so may seem/be a little cavalier in the writing.
    Anyhow Chuck, I hope you & Robbo have a pleasant weekend.
    Cheers,
    Carl.
    PS Do you follow ATX Chuck? I know Robbo does and I'm still holding some, albeit (luckilly for me) also on a "free carry" basis.
    Wasn't that a nice little slap in the chops when the special meeting called to approve the ATX placement also cancelled the promised SPP for we 707s.
    I don't care for the current management and still can't get an honest answer as to why Peter Varderspuy resigned from the board......I believe he was squeezed out, as his position became almost untenable after Tom Eadie left and the SFG/Focus team began to exert pressure.
    Anyhow, that's a lot of waffle for a Saturday morning, time I got outside and started a couple of projects that have been on the back burner since last Spring, or was it the one before.......
    Cheers once again,
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.