GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks carlisle,I will be sticking it out, because what you say...

1. BH!
    2,521 Posts.
    Thanks carlisle,

I will be sticking it out, because what you say is undoubtedly correct - one day soon, everyone will look around and ask, "Is anyone making money in this market?", and the answer will be that Aussie gold producers are creaming it!

I'll be sticking it out, because I (like many others here, no doubt) have been telling friends and family for a couple of years now, that this was all going to end extremely badly. Until the last six months, or so, they typically looked at me like I was an amusing, but slightly hysterical joker.

Now, they call me up and ask whether they should move their super from the "growth" to the "cash" option!

Anyway, I've learnt a lesson myself which I'll never forget for the rest of my life: when a market panics, it panics on everything. If anything should have been spared this market rout, it should have been Aussie gold producers. Yet, they've been trashed even harder than many hard core industrials.

I still believe that, some day soon, people will look around for something that's making money and say, "Hang on, those goldies are making a fortune!", but bloody hell, it's a struggle keeping the faith, it really is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.