Aussie hospitals filling up., page-57

1. 25,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi windy
    First I believe that for practical reasons everyone should make their own decision, and high on those practical reasons that due to the governments devious enforcement not to be vaccinated means you risk house arrest.
    So the decision to be jabbed is not due to medical reason but to pacify the rulers
    As to why people do not want the jab, most of the ones I have spoken to are against being TOLD/ORDERED to be jabbed with an un-necesary medication.
    Next the real doubts that this computer designed drug which had basically two months of testing is in any way safe
    It is a type of drug which has never been used on people previously, the Pharma companies have tried unsuccessfully to have it accepted for the last five years with no success

There are a growing number of adverse effects occurring throughout the world with deaths in some places exceeding Covid deaths
    So if you had been following the Covid story since it's inception in May 2019 (note the date) and if you had been detailing the lies and fabrications since the beginning you would never trust what the leaders say

Why don't they investigate why Africa has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the world but why should they bother as they have one of the lowest infection rates or deaths in the world as well, whatever they are doing we should be also

Look at the elite sportspeople dropping dead after the jab

Far too many unexplained happenings
    And that doesn't even discuss the banned remedies with success rates of above 90% in saving people, NOT ONE medical reason why they are banned

Hope this answers the question
    I have heart failure and kidney failure to a jab with even the slightest side effect will kill me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.