MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

aussie miner discovers 17.8b energy metal

1. 49 Posts.
    I just received email from Share Cafe with Diggers & Drillers link this can only be Moly Mines. See excerpts below the full read is interesting for those that no little about Molybdenum or Moly Mines potential.

"TINY AUSSIE MINER DISCOVERS $17.8B ENERGY METAL DEPOSIT"

With a melting point of 2,623ºC, this greyish metal is crucial to 95%
    of the world’s oil refineries and all new nuclear reactors.

One tiny Aussie miner is poised to ‘bust open’ a 30-year ‘Energy Metal’
    resource in the Pilbara... and could potentially deliver you
    400% gains by the last quarter of 2009

I’ve identified an Aussie mining small cap that’s sitting on a massive ‘Energy Metal’ resource. In fact, they recently announced a 43% increase in their resource base.

Their plant is due to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2009 – with production start-up in the first quarter of 2010. When this happens, output is expected to build quickly to 33 million tons a year by year 5.
    From there, this mine will keep producing at this rate for another 20 years.

That would officially make this tiny Aussie small cap the world’s fourth largest ‘Energy Metal’ producer... at the very least.

The Aussie mining company I want to tell you about is tiny... with just a $185 million market cap at the time of writing.

Recently I advised my readers that a $7 target for this $2 stock within 12 months was entirely achievable. Now that they’ve increased their resource base 43%, I’m revising that target to $10.

Disclaimer: The article does not name the company but I would put money on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.