IDT 4.76% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Just wanted to clarify my thinking a little more. I'm aware the...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Just wanted to clarify my thinking a little more. I'm aware the govt. has approved booster shots for people aged 18 years or older. My point was more that only the elderly and immmunocompromised are likely to take it up given that the 3rd dose won't be mandatory (at least not unless cases spike again).

In addition, the Govt. already has 161M boosters being delivered by offshore manufacturers across Pfizer (85M), Moderna (25M), and Novavax (51M). Even if the entire Australian population received a 3rd dose, the volume of shots is already covered x6 (ish).

4th, 5th, 6th dose? Perhaps IDT has more to gain. I'm just not sure then where the opportunity lies for IDT in the short term. Definitely not suggesting they won't benefit from mRNA manufacturing in the future and I agree that it's a very exciting space with huge opportunity and scope. However, I don't know if the announcement we're all waiting for is going to move the SP in the right direction.

If my interpretation above is incorrect, please feel free to point out any errors. I am genuinely interested to know if I have this wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.