BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

aussie of year applauds relenza

1. 38 Posts.
    Professor Ian Fraser 2006 Australian of the year and discoverer of the cervical cancer virus vaccine,gave Relenza a BIG thumbs up in his interview on the TV News tonight .

These type of Public Relation "Diamonds" must be capitalised on by Biota Management!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the form of either announcements to ASX or general news storeys released to the media.....

There is no excuse for Biota management not to have continued in the same manner as the announcements (as listed on the Web Site) of pending or media speculation of orders of 16/Sept/05 "Reported Stockpiling orders", 12/Sept/05 "Reported Relenza Stockpiling Holland" and 11/Aug/05 "Reported Relenza Stockpiling Germany".

So we should have had a qualified announcement for all those media speculated but not confirmed reports of orders to Singapore, the extra to Hong Kong,the speculated extra to USA,and the many other countries that various posters have found reports about. ALSO the bloody test kit which Biota have said NOTHING!!!!!

For the Biota Management to be hanging their hat on any argument against \GSK about lack of marketing and exposure of Relenza whilst they are sitting on their arses saying and doing nothing about their own products only gives ammunition to GSK's smart lawyers who will say "they didn't care to promote their own products of Lani or OIA so we only did what was comparable to Biota's own marketing..Next to Nothing!!.

Aside from that tack I've had enough of this passive attitude from Biota management and I am gathering together those examples of what |I believe, may be tantamount to Biota Managements negligence in keeping the shareholders and market properly informed (as shown previous anouncements give no confirmation of figures or orders but they give official recognition that somthing might be imminent and confirms the positive involvement of tne management on a day to day basis) this may then be used in a shareholder action against Biota management. So Wake Up Biota and extract the digit, I for one will only support you if I know you are doing the right thing by me and that is far from clear to me at the moment.!!!
    All comments from holders welcome.
    Cheers Toogum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.