BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Yep very frustrating.The condom man has said absolutely nothing...

1. 211 Posts.
    Yep very frustrating.

The condom man has said absolutely nothing execept buy some shares in his wifes name. Do / Say something. Employ a public relations company.

Its a great company but i doubt the management. Do they really care about the longterm shareholders. Its hard to think yes. When was last market update!!!!.

Sort out your GSK issue and get on with it. I only hold this comapny because of my own research. It will get there eventually but only by two ways.

1. Wait till May 2006

2. BTA management 'as you say' pull finger and start to inform the market better. They are treading a fine line. When the share price starts to explode they will have a lot of explaining to do to the ASX. Would love to see them in breach of ASX rules. All because they didnt keep the market informed along the way.

I dont believe for a second they are completely in the dark about relenza sales and no info from GSK. Read many of the posts in Hotcopper and its all in Black and white. Its enough for many announcements.

IE singapore has been confirmed.Why are they sitting on this plus many more.

Lets say they are in the dark completely . Why wouldnt they inform the market of this etc.

PS. No matter about BTA management this coy will soar one day soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.