I was interested when blair was shut down commenting on"why do...

1. 107 Posts.
    I was interested when blair was shut down commenting on"why do all western countries suffer the same circumstances when confronted with this refugee problem,why are we all faced with the expectation to take refugees ,just us, not china not africa"...."dont you think there is an international agenda?" he was mocked with "illuminati" by the part aboriginal girl
    I understand why china & india dont take more people but the wealthy gulf countries saudi arabia, bahrain, kuwait, qatar, oman and the uae are not taking any refugees,although saudi arabia offered to build 200 mosques in germany-one for every 100 refugees.
    the incentivisation of generous benefit payments to refugees to come to europe ,australia ,nz, canada-is that to increase population to keep the capatalism model progressing? because western birthrates have dropped to levels that will see significant depopulation(which I would think was a good thing for the planets natural resources)... so we import on mass ,uneducated ,unskilled & religiously fanatical peoples of which 75% of the women will never contribute to taxation,this is to improve our societies?...I need someone smart to explain this to me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.