XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

how do ya email mods /to change user id thanksthe following is...

1. 20 Posts.
    how do ya email mods /to change user id thanks

the following is to ask of experience about he Aussie Rob System of trading ,

( PS im no TA but if it helps ,a broker/analyst Peter Switzer I think said on sky business channel about a month ago!!! that there has been this 2 months up 2 down trend going back a while,,,,,,,,, (and it is "May" / lemming level TA)
    Reading the TAs in the XJO thread and lost i start to think i should get the $ ouy of XJO market having lost half profit this last 4 days and been rethinking what to do next ,when i suddenly recalled today the coversation (below) i had about three months back .. and posting this because i like trading but wonder if this particularly hard period to figure out a postion in will be so for a while just as i thought the rally!! (and it could eh yet) would go for a while before tuesday- i Am a lemming) could this A rob system work.
    1-Its sort of simple (too simple?)at first glance only
    2- its not cheap $10000 or is it too good to be true?
    However i have talked to a fellow at Etrade who did buy it and had been trialing it for 2 or 3 (i think) months without real dollars and he said it was going pretty well . Aas usual sceptical (not of the guy i spoke with.). but is it that easy..any other experience that could be shared appreeciated

there it is .. its a plan ..if things are going to be like this a while

does advertising get moderated/ i guess it is / willsoon find out

been trading for 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.