No, it's just as a soccer fan for 35 years in this country, so...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    No, it's just as a soccer fan for 35 years in this country, so many of us have had to put up with the crap that AFL people have dished out against football (and sure i'm not saying it doesn't happen the other way either, but when you have been the big brother sport of AFL over the little brother soccer for so long, you know who gets picked on the most. But the tide is turning thank goodness). Even right up to the the last world cup bid, this current debacle over MCG rights, and media bias, it's as if there is some god forbidding right over other sports just because it is 'Australian'. Yes, my comments are not favourable towards AFL, but it comes after years of frustration of listening about how good apparently AFL is and soccer is somehow for 'sheilas wogs and poofters'. (which is a load of utter garbage)
    And my personal view is, why waste time on a sport that the rest of the world gives doesn't know or care about? Why not just use the great talents into the sport that carries weight in the global domain?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.