BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

There are a select number of people who know all the details we...

1. 85 Posts.
    There are a select number of people who know all the details we wish we had at this moment. At one end of the spectrum would be a safety problem and the trial is terminated which would obviously result in a significant reduction of the SP from which it would be tough to recover from in the short and mid term at least.

At the much more preferable end would be no issues with safety, they are ready to dose #3 and"X" level of transduction took place. "X" being more than minimal. If we have all three of these then I can see a push to $1.50 or so in the short term, perhaps pushing $2.

Anything in between these polar opposites would probably be more neutral for the SP in the short term. Of course if safety is good and some transduction, but #3 is on hold due to elevated liver enzymes etc. would also still be considered very positive and should be bullish.

Just my opinion, I don't know about you fellow Benitec investors but I'm both anxious and hopeful. The news should come out soon enough. I'm aware that this is not the make or break moment for us, unless it's bad, but it should get us going to where we hope to eventually be if we are to ever get there. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.