Aussie winemakers

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    So many articles and media reports about the big problems winemakers in Australia are facing after the Chinese boycott of Oz wine..
    CNN been reporting weekly about this matter and how warehouses are full with top quality Aussie wine waiting to be shipped to China when the door reopens!
    what a bizzar situation...all this good local wine is out there and the Aussie market is flooded with imports?
    On the weekend I had half a dozen friends over for dinner and four of them brought foreign wine
    2 bottles from Argentina, a Terrazas $80 and $12 bottle called 19 crimes.the other 2 were from Chile and Italy.
    Now if the good local wine was released into our market at a fair price these good folk wouldn't be buying Argentinian wine..
    Same with seafood. You go to the market and all I get is fish from Vietnam or NZ and Prawns from China. .I don't need to say anything else..
    we all know what Globalisation has done to our lifestyle..
    But for George's sake fill the shelves with good Aussie wine let us be merry and tipsy from a local drop....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.