Aussie Women Regressing under Coalition, page-34

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925

Yeah! Stop being so silly everyone & look to the shining light that is South Africa!

Oops- it’s on the verge of collapse thanks to forced ‘equality’ etc hiring- but that’s ok by the left winger’s handbook as they couldn’t give a stuff about anything other than their smug self righteous virtue signalling while everything collapses around them.

Global gender data... always good to have some meaningless buzzword salad on the side*

‘Denigrating and subjugating women’.

You really aren’t very good at observing what goes in on that strange foreign land called reality, are you?

The West is the best place for anyone.

‘Despotic, mysoginistic regime’... < please stop- I’m trying to eat & it’s hard when I’m pissing myself laughing.

Just another reminder that some won’t be satisfied until we’re all in the pit starving & dying together in a financial wasteland that destroys everything. Family? Exterminate! Fair treatment? Exterminate! Equality of opportunity? Exterminate! A touch of common sense? Exterminate! Treating everyone equally regarding laws/societal standards of decent behaviour? Exterminate!

Work for a better tomorrow, which at times requires a bit of reality? ‘No way!’
    Strangle each other until we all drown together?
    ‘Where do we sign up- I can’t stand the idea that my or anyone else’s kids will have a better life than I did!’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.