Aussie Women Regressing under Coalition, page-56

1. 22,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Is a Clerk and a Clerical assistant the same thing, i.e Have same type of workload goals to meet do exactly the same job?

Women never use to go to work, back in the day they kept the house in order and looked after the kids when Hubby was at work, my Mother duck never went to work at all although the old man kept her busy.  Its not like that anymore, women can and do whatever they choose, go and date a modern woman and kindly ask what she was going to prepare for dinner and approx what time will it be ready and see what happens eek.png

All this demeaning of a womans place on the earth has basically ended, finished ages ago.  I'm a Butcher by trade and have trained one apprentice female, she got same pay as similar skilled male Butcher when she finished, got paid same apprentice wages throughout, however she couldn't do everything efficiently, too weak, yes there was weak males too,  so you just gave them other tasks, people have different skills, none of us are the same, its got nothing to do with gender or race.

Another thing i should mention is nearly 100% of my male friends work and about 40% of my female friends work. The female friends don't work because no-one will give them a job its because they don't want to work or don't have to work, so hows any gender gap ever going to get filled when a good majority don't want to work?  Are you going to force them to work? I would be able to have a good laugh stirring up the lazy ones i know by telling them now you've got to get off your blade of grass and go and do some slavin, i'd probably get physically attacked too but it would be worth it...biggrin.png

The women that work hard and want to achieve can, nothing is stopping them imo, theres some brilliant women out there, very high achievers and real sharp, if they want to do it they can but its a competitive world out there, getting to the "top" isn't easy for a male or female, all this gender-gap talk and publishings do is reduce a womans confidence imo, we need to build them up, give them encouragement and inspiration, give them positive waves not negative waves, theres nothing wrong with them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.