LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

aussiebull says 'sell' - fair or unfair?, page-58

1. 14,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I sold out of some other trading positions (RXM and WPL) in the last week of trading to cash up and be ready for a possible LNC dip post quarterly. If we see positive anns either just before, within or just after the quarterly this potential opportunity will likely evaporate but I am prepapred for a less than impressive result and ST volatility.

Thanks to the recent dip i managed to increase my LT holding by 15% with a nominal SP after trading of 4c on the new LT tranche. I missed the peak above 2x buy price sadly but sold half my trading parcel on the way down a fraction below 2x my purchase price to achieve the result. I'm happy with that.

So I say cmon shorters please do your magic again and give me a bigger LT slice with a nice ST dip.

The plan as at today is to spend half my cash if I see price under $1.25 in the next 4 weeks, the other half will hold and spend if it gets below $1. I will review as news comes to hand but based on the newsletter I would now rate Arckaringa deal before September as a lot less likely than I thought before, if Linc have to do more seismic and drilling to prove the potential to get the deal they want that will take time. An exceptional flow rate from well #3 at cedar point could inflence ST in a positive way. If we have 2 more drillholes next month like the last 2 then I will buy back in and assume the dip is not going to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.