LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

I totally agree with what aussie bulls is saying, lyc is...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I totally agree with what aussie bulls is saying, lyc is drastically undervalued atm!!!

Sheesh, been away in sin bin land for a week and all the shorters are out commenting on lyc, guys do not believe the garbage these guys are posting they know they r in deep strife due to recent succession of positive announcements, they r doing there best to scare longs, because they are trying to cover their shorts positions asap, look at recent daily sales for past 3 trade days shows that bots r manipulating SP to kingdom come to prevent rocket releasing and they are covering and buying back stock with dubious cxx nxx xxt, the market has become a joke with this level of blatant manipulation? How can this be legal?

Anyways Imho i still see this stock shooting up next week, due to days to cover being 8 days will make it hard for shorters,

Thankyou to all the longs who held the fort while I.was away, eg jayhotcopper, senaris, leeman, omg, mah, project ulu, antibotter, lei88, rorkes and many more others whos names i cant remembet this late at night,its longs who create and build companies we should all be proud

Live long and prosper

I look foward to next week to see shorters burn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.