DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Interesting comment KPBWhat, like a 15% raising at 18c to a...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Interesting comment KPB
    What, like a 15% raising at 18c to a Shanghai investor friend of Tay?
    Hypothetically speaking, if such a scenario was to happen, How do view the fact that shareholders would have no say in such a placement given that Tay tabled controlling votes for 37% at the last EGM.
    Evision
    Maybe a takeover brewing???
    Could possibly be if KPBs comment was ever to eventuate. Sadly, shareholders and the ASX would never know that it actually happened.
    PAJM
    Of course all of this is just another unsubstantiated claim to add to the pile. I guess time will indeed prove this to be so.
    Unfortunately, I am not prepared to see my shareholding amount to nothing. I bought into this company thinking it was grossly undervalued. You name me another company that has announced a 1.4 billion tonne JORC Compliant Resource which includes 932 million tonnes at 27.4% Fe that has a market cap of just $18Milion. By any valuation metric this company should be trading at 5 times that figure based on the findings to date and the massive future potential that lies in the unexplored tenements. So why isn�t it?
    OK - enough with unsubstantiated claim and counter claim, lets deal with some facts.
    It has nearly been 3 months since the new board has been in control. Most CEOs and politicians when they assume power or office set out their 100 day agenda and vision for the future. This is to install confidence in the people that have elected them to power and prove themselves worthy of the position they hold. There has been no vision statement, no agenda and very little communication to shareholders.
    One would assume that the number one priority would be to get the word out about what fantastic value Dynasty was. This should take the form of presentations at mining conferences, superannuation funds, stock brokers and to anyone they can get in front of as well as media releases.
    In the years that I have followed this stock I can only recall 2 presentations both of which were done by one of the removed directors. How long has Tay been at the company? If he hasn�t done it by now what makes you think that he is going to suddenly change. Wayne Richards from Brockman was very good at this and look at the value that company managed to attract. Maybe its time they made some approaches or actually got around to appointing someone- after all it was one of the things Tay said he was going to do as a priority. Tay � If you are not up to the task then step aside and lets get someone who will.
    Come to think about it, I also do not recall one stock broker ever producing a report either. How can we possibly think that we will get shareholder value if no stock brokers are covering the company and recommending it to their clients? Don�t rely on Aussie Bulls to fill that void either.
    In the last quarterly report the directors wrote
    �The beneficiation of high grade material from the ironstone gravels will be the key to unlocking the value of the Spearhole project.� It goes on to say �Finalisation of these tests is estimated to take a further 4-6 weeks.� Ask yourselves - Why haven�t we received the results. They cannot blame wet weather. What are the real reasons? Don�t tell me that they have been too distracted with the writ challenging the last vote.
    I would like to say more but for the time being this is not the best forum to comment. I hope you understand that. I am not here to either ramp up or down but to see a satisfactory return on my investment as I am sure all of you want as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.