aussies get a mention......not a good one , page-11

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: roberter aussies get a mention......not a go The reason I asked is that there is a new poster here called Sook.

I wasn't sure if you were referring to him or to myself. By now, you'd have picked up Miles calls me by that name.

(Don't know why...........doesn't even sound Jewish....lol lol.)

I feel a little sorry for the new poster as he cop flack which I suppose.............. is meant for me.

You'll find the article at...........http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=2370

Has some more good ones at that site. Yes, I know....It won't take long for Miles or that other crackpot Fullguy to denigrate the site.........but it says it as it is.........

They have top international writers....and yes, 99.99% of them are Jewish...............and I guess they're ALL going to be labelled as right-wing Zionist Nazis........

But those who are really interested at getting to the core of the issues and not the PR hype that the Pallies as the underdogs have become good at..........can simply do some solid research.......(of course in between share trading.....lol).

You know, the Pit bull is also an underdog but a deadly underdog that when it tastes blood, it will never stop.

Basically to stop it once it's gone nuts, is to shoot it in the head.....dead!. When it does go nuts, everything to it....................... is fair game.

And no matter how many endearing letters people will write about Pit Bulls, the truth is that it's a strain that should be wiped out.

It's purpose for being is to............. terrorize, kill......fight.

It contributes nothing to the animal kingdom.

Never has and never will.

And you know when people get really mad at them? When one of their own kids, or loved ones get mangled by one.

But by then, it's too late. You get my drift?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.