re: roberter aussies get a mention......not a go Hi...

1. 473 Posts.
    re: roberter aussies get a mention......not a go Hi Snooker,

Thanks for that, I thought as much.

Yes , I did think it was biased and written with self interest that's the reason for the question.

I am largely ignorant of the ways of Jews / Muslims but like a lot of others have learned something this Sept 11.

My western background makes me despair at the ways of any society dominated by religion but I do not judge as I do not fully understand.
    My despair come from the obvious human rights violations , quality of life and corruption issues that seem to be an integral part of these societies (yes, I'm talking about predominantly Muslim nations here)

I understand man is a far from perfect beast but believe through logic (that's all I have in my arsenal, I am not a religious person) the table of an individual's development as put foward by modern psychology.
    You know the one; lists 7 steps the 1st being shelter the last spiritual fullfilment.

To have the 1st few steps continually corrupted and more importantly that the means of that corruption can exist lends credence to Blair's vision (posted earlier) imo.

While the world is largely utilitarian and utopia is seen as a myth and not a process logic suggests Isreal will suffer, I cannot see any other outcome.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Trade well , I think that's step 4 btw.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.