KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

The want for some people to lock in profits will always be...

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    The want for some people to lock in profits will always be there. The risk of course is those having sold out you may not be able to buy back cheaper.
    KRC could suddenly come out with news and the share price goes back to 10.5c. What then.
    I have decided to not sell KRC for that reason. Too much is happening. So far the discipline NOT to sell has proved to be a winner for me.
    Many of my friends sold too early because they thought it would come back down. It never did. Then then did not want to pay higher prices to get their stock back. Sadly they are no longer enjoying watching KRC go higher.
    So they just watched it over a period of time going to new highs.
    Hard to buy back 3 cents higher then what you sold them for..
    I remain focused on what KRC have in the ground. I continue to remind myself what has been drilled at Mt Remarkable and the significant grades.
    I remind myself what the experts have been telling us that Vanadium will be the commodity for 2018.
    For those that sold at 11c this morning the tough call will be when to get back in. For those who are selling now at 9.5c ask yourself will it come back to 8.5c.
    Personally I don't think it will.
    But the market is often a mystery so take that with a grain of salt.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.42K 379.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29790802 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2311130 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.