Aussies VS Black Caps, page-21

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    100% Right
    The aussie is under the stress cloud

The kiwi is running on true belief and form
    They have the best openers on the planet atm...the aussie openers are stressed.
    The rest of the kiwi batsmen down to 7 have all scored very solid centuries in IDO'S and are loving the team they are in.
    As for the bowlers the Kiwi's have this hart that has entered the team...how good is this kid gunna be and Boult is just on fire with vittori just having a brilliant last dig after a couple years in injury mode.
    Combine that with the martin crowe effect and I feel the aussie is under big pressure

The only batsmen that have undeniable form for the Aussie are smith and Maxwell...Watson is looking solid
    The bowling is solid...about par if not a tad under the Kiwi.

The Kiwi has one big disadvantage that is not having played on the aussie wicket for a while. Clarke will have the field set perfectly for the big hitting that will come and this may catch the Kiwi out with the ball coming on a little faster.

All in all I can see a kiwi victory...if the aussie bats first and they lose the openers early with another soon after it may well destroy the confidence which the Kiwi has in abundance

I want to see the kiwi chase a score

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.