aust ecomomy in freefall, page-40

1. 735 Posts.
    It sounds like all the whinging and problems are coming out of the east coast atm!! Over here in the west we just keep powering along(GDP over 10% for 2011) and the weather well let me just say the sun keeps on shining. But wait the government of the day is so eastcoast-centric(nearly all of the labour party caucus are from everywhere apart from W.A.)that they will do anything to pretend that the country stops at the W.A. border.

I hope all you eastcoasters have a good hard look at yourselves and when your standing at the ballot cubicles next year deciding who should run this so called great country that you vote for somebody who assists W.A. to continue to power australia's economy not stifle it.

Let me make one more comment and that is don't whinge about paying for the floods as I think us here in W.A. are paying for most of it through our reduced GST take. Also by 2015/16 W.A will be receiving only about 50% of the GST we pay to prop up basketcase economies like Tasmania. Thank god they have the greens to save them and their economy.

Sincerely good luck to anybody who has been affected by the floods as I am sure it would be a very difficult time and my thoughts are with you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.