EOS 1.06% $1.91 electro optic systems holdings limited

Aust Gov 94m Contract, page-38

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    First agree,i don't mind negative posts,one should understand why they own the co.It never hurts to read negative opinions.

The R400 is obviously a new product,hence the confusion.ie upgraded from old products.
    I prefer to read independant reviews but its a new product so no reviews yet.
    So a quote thru a military article by eos 'the R400 capable of mounting a 30mm cannon and hitting moving targets from a moving vehicle at 2000m .No other 'like system' in the world can do the same'.end quote.
    plus it has the add on's like multi mission enhancers ie jammers etc,anti drone etc.

I think the backlog as eos calls it of export orders now in the process of being cleared should make the picture clearer regarding the R400.It should also start some independent military reviews.
    If the R400 is purchased by the US army then I wont need to read any independant reviews.I will simply refer to my original post and include the UK and europe thru rheinmetall boxer and lynx.
    ps the rheinmetall lynx has been included in the US bradley replacement.
    hmm do we believe the eos statement 'No other 'like system' in the world can do the same'.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $367.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.94 $1.85 $1.782M 936.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6600 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.