ASB 0.81% $2.49 austal limited

Why Austal shares are ready for explosive growth Austal revealed...

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Why Austal shares are ready for explosive growth

Austal revealed an order book worth $4.3 billion in its FY20 H1 report. It has also announced considerable contract wins since that time. Over the past 5 years, the Austal share price has grown by about 12% per year on average. Its current price-to-earnings ratio is 14.9 (at the time of writing), and over the past 9 years its average P/E has been closer to 17.
    This company is right in my sweet spot as an investor in manufacturing companies. It has already spent the money to build the infrastructure, has impressive relationships, and is built on a track record of honesty and quality products. I think Austal shares are likely to see explosive growth over the next 1–2 months.
    An undervalued gem

The Austal share price plummeted earlier in the month after news that it had lost a major contract to a lower priced competitor. But I think the market has oversold this company significantly, creating a fantastic buying opportunity.
    In fact, on the same day that Austal announced its lost contract, it also announced an additional $324 million contract for the Royal Australian Navy.

The company reported that full year revenue would likely increase by $100 million to $2 billion. Accordingly, earnings before interest and taxes would increase by $15 million.
    This, along with many other positive announcements, sets the company up for an explosive growth spurt.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/mar...-more-explosive-growth/ar-BB14KfCy?li=AAFsTE5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.49
Change
0.020(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $902.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.52 $2.46 $1.401M 562.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3151 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.