AUN 4.17% 4.6¢ aurumin limited

austar the real question

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Many people in this forum seem to beleive that austar is bleeding customers and likely to die a slow and painful death (most for shareholders), if that were really why would a company be willing to buy out the US bondholders and then attempt to buy the shareholders out and own 100% of a dying company. Many may say they only want 100% because under Australian law they need to make a takeover offer for 100% of the co. but it is more likely they know that they are buying into a company where the hard work has already been done, the current shareholders have already worn the pain of heavy losses and a decline share price, now austar is a path to better times the shareholders (of which I am one) are trying to be cheated out of what is rightfully ours, a growing company, with increasing profits and the possibility at some not to distant point of dividends.
    Austar's greatest problem I believe is piracy. Austar has around 400,000 customer, I personally believe up to another 50,000+ are receiving the signal illegally. And I think that figure could be conservative. If Austar, who is making a great attempt at stamping out piracy, can achieve a sizable reduction in piracy and convert just a few of those to paying customer then that will be a huge help.

To all austar shareholders, I make the plea that they do not sell out in the t/o to these opportunists. We've worn the pain and now deserve the glory and ultimate financial rewards. CHAMP requires less than 10% before they can undertake compulsory aquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $6.712K 145.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23475 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 38616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.