AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Thanks for the response A First a couple of clarifications if I...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Thanks for the response A

First a couple of clarifications if I may.

One, no one is getting carried away with the "first gold pour". Having said that, you would have to admit that it is a significant step in the right direction. It proves there is actually gold in the mine and that it can be extracted and processed at AUL's owned MS processing plant. To imply that the AUL team could be scamming the public as may have been done in the past by others is a bit rich mate.

Two, I have not seen in any recent posts talk of dividends. Even the most avid supporter would recognise that dividends are a long way off. You say it won't happen...that is your call...we shall see I suppose.

Three, I am not sure where you think I wouldn't question the mill tonnages (I believe I even mentioned that tonnage to gT recovered needs to be qualified in a post yesterday). Obviously these need to be known, but I am sure that will come in time.

The team at AUL have already shown that they won't continue to sink money into reefs that don't look profitable...Stacpoole being that exact example. They had a go...didn't see the gT in the area they exposed...so put it on hold to have a go into T1, 2, 3 & 4 rises in RoD and are now pouring gold. This was all ann'ed by management.

For mine, if they continue processing RoD ore and keep pouring gold and/or recovering concentrate, then one would assume that they are seeing the recoveries per tonne to be viable at this stage...the details will follow in due course.

Additionally, you mentioned that the old timers have left very little...this could be true...yet current drilling into the Maxwell's/Stone's potential extension has returned some impressive hits - 70gT over 1.8m for one - yet this has never been mined...why? Do you think the old timers would leave a lode like that untouched if they knew about it? What else could they have missed? Did they mine out Maxwell's and Stone's and then move on thinking there was no extension with anything viable in it?

I appreciate you past MCO'erS, MS and/or A1 boys contributions on the thread...but we have to acknowledge that the current AUL team is not the same (exact) past MCO team...yeah a couple of employees have moved over to AUL, but there is a completely different (shall I say more conservative, considered and cash restrained) approach to this operation than I believe was applied during MCO days.

What they have delivered to date on limited cash is impressive...but we are not out of the Woods (Point) yet...let's see what the team can now deliver with the extra cash funding.

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.