CYM 0.00% 4.3¢ cyprium metals limited

austindo - pos pre feasibility likely Irish - If you do a search...

1. 627 Posts.
    austindo - pos pre feasibility likely Irish - If you do a search here on ARX you'll find some worthwhile posts.

IMHO the new prefeasibility study will probably say yes all systems go and they will move ahead to next step in developing the gold mine. My reasons for thinking this are:
    1. Gold price now 367 compared to 300 when original prefeasibility done.
    2. They needed more ounces of gold in the original prefeasibility and since then more has been found in existing shoots and looks like the Rorah Kadal shoot will be another mineable one. Also they have just got access to another area that is highly prospective where there's a fair chance of more shoots.
    3. They wouldn't have employed the new MD (Ian Price) if they didn't think they woudl mine as he's a mine development guy.
    4. They wouldn't bother re doing a new prefeasibility so soon after the last one if they didn't think it was a goer.

Also the Mt. Alexander goldfields situation is interesting but more for the longer term.

Still around $4-5 mill in the bank so no need to raise capital. LSG is a large holder and usually they're reasonably smart.

Anyone got any opinions?
    Scarva - you seem to know what's going on here.

I hold ARX.

Cheers
    hots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $53.53K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 553084 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 501289 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.