APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

austpac and orient zirconic sign two agreement, page-18

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Papertrigger,

I have to admit that I fall within that category myself. Reason being, that I have seen many deals and promises broken by the chinese in the past, even where there were legal documents signed and agreed upon.

The latest one that confirm my fears and prove what I am saying, was with PLV.
    With the PLV deal, they were to supply a certain amount of money to fulfill their part of the bargain, only to ask PLV's Management that they wanted a better deal just some hours before the due meeting. And even after that, they still pulled out of the deal altogether just 90 minutes before the EGM was to start, which was called for the sole purpose of seeking shareholders approval for the shares allocation.

It was an embarassing position for the PLV Board and Management having to tell some of the shareholders already there and turning up for the meeting, that the EGM was called off and then having been forced to enter into a voluntary suspension, in order to avoid a bloodbath on the share price.

That is not the first time that it has happened either, and it has happened with many other Australian Companies before.

I hope that this will not happen with us. Neverthless I would be a bit weary about trusting them 100%. The Chinese IMHO they are very good at shorting as well.

IMHO, if Kronos or BHP were interested in us like some posters here are saying, they should be better making a move as soon as possible.

Like Papertrigger is saying, Chinese will rarely play fair, and only do so when they see their own advantage and gains at stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.