APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

austpac and orient zirconic sign two agreement, page-21

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    A very well done to MT and the team at Austpac.

Persistence and single-minded focus is paying off.

APG now has over $4 million in the bank, the promise of an additional $7.5 Million by selling a non-core asset.
    Expenditure this quarter is only estimated at $2 million.

I would assume that there is a sufficient funds to complete the plant and to become both cash flow positive and demonstrate the technology, to anyone who is interested.

In addition there is now the opportunity to showcase the technology to the Chinese market, which as tewkleberry has indicated is 50% of the world steel production. This does not prevent the opportunity to sell the technology either by licence or BOO to the rest of the world.

We will have a expanded plant which has more capacity to recycle other waste material for example Bluescopes interest.

In the distance is the potential to build the original dream of the Synthetic Rutile plant.

I would have preferred the more conservative approach of finishing the smaller plant, but it appears that MT has succeeded, by an out of character, more risky approach.

All I ask for now is some definitive timelines for plant construction and completion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.