APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Austpac Federal Court Application - whats it all about, page-9

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Captsua
    Thanks for your informative reply, but I obviously don't fully understand about cleansing notices.

Captsua you wrote: " Yes, I can see what NG submitted, but I don’t see any cleansing notices issued, hence the relief sought."
    Below is what NG submitted to the ASX, as a Section 708A Notice for Placement 1.
    Is it not a correctly presented cleansing notice ???

" SECTION 708A NOTICE - SHARE ISSUE

Austpac Resources NL hereby provides Notice to the ASX under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 that the Company has issued 8,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act on 31 March 2016.

At the date of this Notice the Company has complied with the provisions of the Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to the Company and with section 674 of the Corporations Act.

The Company is not aware of any excluded information for the purposes of section 708A(6)(e) at the date of this Notice.

NJ Gaston
    Company Secretary "

NJ Gaston, submitted almost identical Section 708A Notices for following Placements 2 to 6 - the only things that he changed was the date and the number of shares issued.
    I am not familiar with cleansing notices, but taken at face value,(that the company is being truthful and complied with all relevant provisions) what is wrong with the above 708A Notice as a 'cleansing notice' ???

Wilcox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.