Yes, I remember checking them out. Although I wouldnt call them...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Yes, I remember checking them out. Although I wouldnt call them shonky, I would still say not to buy it, unless you change your expectations.

"They claim to have developed system combining 250 formula, using EOD data. Promise very good returns."

Nobody has a foolproof trading formula, they have 250 TRADING INDICATORS which you still have to interpret.
    Nobody promises any returns, in fact they all have fine print that says they cannot promise returns. What happens is they lead you to believe that you will make a lot of money, by clever marketing that stays within legal requirements.

It does what they say, 'it will analyse the stock market' - however it may or may not show a profit, depending on what the market does. Same as picking stocks by throwing darts. If you want to know any more, email me.

Arthur is spot on, learn to use metastock.

This reminds me of that joke about the leprechaun who demands the guy bend over and cop it, in return for 3 wishes. Right in the middle of doing it, the leprechaun asks 'how old are you? 42 eh, and you still beleive in fairies"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.