AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

And so say all of us, Oscar. But regardless of everything else,...

1. 235 Posts.
    And so say all of us, Oscar. But regardless of everything else, the poor management, the asset-chewing distractions like Elixia, the inability to communicate their science to those who matter, the deep distrust the corporate world clearly holds for them, the failure of directors to take up the SPP, I will still be standing on the sidelines watching very closely until I am satisfied that they are quite simply not going to run out of cash. I've yet to hear a satisfactory explanation on here or anywhere else of where the cash to save the company is going to come from.

They have pooped in their own nest once too often. Surely they can't believe shareholders will come to their rescue again? With the ability of potential saviours like CSL to simply withhold their cash until the carcass stinks then pick it up for nothing, why would they throw cash in now?

It sounds simplistic, but I'd rather describe it as basic business. If you run out of money and means of raising money, you haven't got a viable business, no matter how spectacular your product.

If anyone can suggest a plausible means of overcoming this slight problem before the middle of this year, I'd jump back in with bells on. Until then, there's no hurry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.