I thought the idea of these refugees was to find a country of...

1. 451 Posts.
    I thought the idea of these refugees was to find a country of safety so to enable some form of security of wellbeing, but no, Germany has an open door policy which means these people travel through many safe countries, and refuse to go to camps that offer safety and go through the necessary procedure of documentation.
    Its plain to see they do not want temporary shelter, just your standard three bedroom house and car and all that goes with it, and I am certain the average German views what is happening with their leaders ideas, as being overly generous to say the least.
    As for the yanks looking down on how Abbott treats boat people, mind your own ******* business, worry about the problems you caused, and as for the rest of the middle eastern countries, they do not give a rats about the situation with refugees, they enjoy passing the problem on elsewhere, knowing full well this will be a drain on economies of so many countries, and filling Europe up with thousands of goat and camel herders, who will eventually dominate existing populations. I'm am glad its their problem as we have enough to cope with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.