CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

resourcebull,absolutely no disagreement with you about sulphur...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    resourcebull,

absolutely no disagreement with you about sulphur because, if readers don't know, it poisons the catalyst. As the catalysts contain usually expensive cobalt it doesn't take much sulphur in the feed stream to kill the catalyst. From memory, one sulphur atom per cobalt atom. So it poisons very very quickly.

I can't and won't dispute facts on sulphur content differences. However, sulphur clean-up is possible, and even if CTP coal is 0.4% it still all needs removing. The difference then comes down to the cost of scrubbing and clean-up of reactant gases. At that point it becomes votes, cash from Govt assistance, jobs etc would a Federal Govt add billions of compensation in sulphur clean-up in Victoria or do nothing and see what happens with the NT Govt? Its the old..."look how we wasted taxpayers money creating jobs in Victoria". There is no free market.

Natural as of course has even smaller to zero% sulphur if debate does come down to the difference as to whether one resource or another is used based on sulphur content.

I can see markets and technology and opportunity, but then there is reality.

For fear of creating claims of a love-in, I have also appreciated your factual contributions here and elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.