Australia a communist State, page-152

1. 18,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    no I am not a fan of trump. Sucking up to world leaders so you can feel good about yourself is not admirable. He talked more than he did. He is a liar and cheat from way back and he is a narcissistic bully. I don’t believe he would have been good for the country either. an America first policy and a man who can be bought in exchange for power is not my idea of a leader who can sort out the problems of the world. Or Americas problems. A man who mimics those he regards as inferior, who thinks rioting is ok. That’s a man who couldn’t give a stuff.

this thread may not be about the yellow peril but these are the stories baby boomers were brought up on so the rubbish, and propaganda that has shaped think is entirely relevant to the thread.

it was not communism that took China down the path of poverty under Mao. It was a view that any one who was clever, cultured or talented was a threat. In other words it was a leader who did not understand how to harness those talents so instead eliminated them. His view was that peasants were the go, while enriching himself. That’s NOT what communism is about

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.