Australia a communist State, page-262

1. 22,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I think you are a commie and after reading this post i'll take back my sensible comment Lol and replace it with half honest instead so you still get a compliment. smile.png If you were like SHamee and admitted you were a commie i'd say completely honest, i get you don't want to admit because communism scares people and you want people to like the policies without understanding they are communistic, i would prefer that your just honest and back yourself into your beliefs instead of calling white black.

The reason you like the idea of social engineering is because of communism's biggest problem, we are humans, and commies don't like humanity because all humans don't think like them thus you's push social engineering in a hope that will overcome our natural dna and make us more like robots, it's why communism leads to lots of death like in MAo's rule, those that don't think the same get murdered, happens over and over again in history however it's been working on stupid people i'll give you that. You's do it through control of the media, the school curriculum and policies along with whats taught at universities, for example communist economics id taught at Uni's these days, especially ones like Monash, Mark Attwood gives a litlle run down of his experience doing economics degree in an English uni in the vid below.

Theres an undo button for all this social engineering thats been going on imo, people are waking up.

Anyway, enough from me, have a good day.

Last edited by Fishinnick: 01/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.