Australia a communist State, page-339

1. 86,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Pinto thats all correct but my view is that there's one vital element of the human make up which is missing on the conservative side of politics , and that is empathy for others.

Selfishness and meanness seems to be the driving force behind that part of society.''

that's correct --------------------- and why is because they think like individuals.

they lack not only empathy - what drives that lack is a spectacular lack of imagination --------- and IMO, it's fear driven

they live in fear of going hungry and unsheltered - so, they drive for their individual grab. They can't conceive that we are a group, a social animal -

so, off they go and get their house, they get their car, they get their bank account, they get their private medical insurance

they think - I pay for that insurance, but I never use it - I'm bullet proof

but, in their being - they actually do all of those things out of fear. They feel alone. They fear that others won't look after them.

Yes, they have no empathy - I agree. But that lack of empathy comes from something - and I believe it will distil down to fear.

Everything distils down to fear ------------ it's just what one has in one's head - that makes people have individual behaviours

capitalists and conservatives - to me - are all based on fear - one can see it in their fear of and reluctance to any change

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.