Australia a communist State, page-363

1. 85,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Cuba; free health care, free education, incredible arts (ballet in particular) world renowned.''

certainly the hallmarks of what communists (generally) lean towards

with many communist groups and individuals - I've never seen anything wrong in what they want

education, arts, health, better working conditions, ----------- surely there can't be any sane argument with that all of those ideas are good - good for humanity, good for society and good for individuals

that some power wielding freaks have called themselves communists through the years - doesn't detract from good ideas or concepts in my opinion

to me - the problems and horrors that are seen in history come from the humans in the systems - more so than the systems themselves

if we take Australia as an example --------- the political system and governing system in Australia is an atrocious dog's breakfast -

federation, state power, federal overlaps and under it all - local government - one hell of a mess.

But the real problem is that no one has rose and had a following to change it

Hawke wanted to ditch the states from memory == and that's a bloody good idea. But, you need people to follow on such big ideas.

And that is where the problem is - people fear change and the bigger the change, the more people fear it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.