ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

Merry Xmas Everyone and there is a lot to be Merry about!"The...

1. 710 Posts.
    Merry Xmas Everyone and there is a lot to be Merry about!

"The Development Group is the only organisation available with the technology for a database system capable of supplying identification services for a potential twenty million people".
    M'irish I think 'available' is the operative word here.But I love this;"We know that the current Australian Government direction is going to run into the sorts of problems we overcame over a decade ago". and "or continue to follow the orthodox route with the high risk of a very public failure".

If there is one thing I have learnt over the years is that you would be hard pressed to find a company that doesn't claim that their particular technology isn't the best, cutting edge type tech on the market. They tend to prey on peoples ignorance.

"but it is up to the Australian Government to waste public money, not us". Geez I bet that will sway a few minds, not!
    "If you would like to discuss this issue further, then we would welcome discussions. Otherwise, just watch and wait, because the future has a habit of becoming tomorrow’s today". "If" that appears to be a big "IF". If they were being seriously considered the tone would be completely different.

Some work to do over the break.
    No 1. When will the decision be made?
    No 2. Who are the players?
    No 3. Determining the values of this contract and the effect it will have on ERG. some work there.

cheers,
    walt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.179M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.12K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154147 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.