LYC 0.58% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

Australia and India sign deal on rare earths, page-2

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Now this I like.
    Sounds like a big deal, too.

INDIA has plenty of REE resources, terrible pollution, and a desire to move forward. Small light vehicles most easily accommodated by present infrastructure and most likely to use our favorite electromotive energy source are a perfect fit.

We were watching Toyota Byd Tata & Mahindra stsrting to work together to develop the Indian market. The entry of Australia is exciting because there's just the one role she would be expected to play: the mining and refining side. And who might be in a position to step forward? Just Lynas.

A mutually beneficial exchange wherein India supplied Lynas with monazite sands and Lynas sent metals back could get off the ground reasonably cheaply and quickly with this kind of bilateral support. Rather ideal if not utopic.

This is the sort of collaborative agreement I've been looking for as a show of leadership, though I was thinking more corporate than national. LYC needs more dynamism, more Musk, more Trump. If action follows in the next weeks it would help momentum.

There's a buzz, but we need a hive.

Why on Earth wouldnt Lynas want to expand into other refining locations? Why wouldn't Lynas want to expand their NdPr project portfolio?

He refuses to answer his own question, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.435B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.90 $6.83 $13.11M 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 62414 $6.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 44639 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.90
  Change
0.040 ( 0.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.84 $6.90 $6.83 885752
Last updated 15.22pm 13/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.