AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Funny i was saying the other day how it would be great if Axiom...

1. 454 Posts.
    Funny i was saying the other day how it would be great if Axiom donates a few bucks to the local schools for their future, seems our Aussie government did it for us, our country has done a truckload of physical and financial work for this country, nobody can say they dont owe our country for a lifetime, what have the Japs done for them ?

All bases should be covered, anybody fighting Axiom i believe will only burn their political prospects IMO. Think what would happen if our country as a whole turned the cash tap off completely.....

THE AUSTRALIAN government through Ausaid has assisted Solomon Islands with AUS $6 million towards development of education in the country. Speaking during a press conference yesterday, Parliamentary secretary for Pacific islands affairs Richard Marles said Australia will be committing another 6 million dollars over the next eighteen months towards development of basic education.

?The money will focus on improving quality of education and development of skills training in Solomon Islands,? said Mr. Marles.

?You cannot do more than spending money on education itself as education is the genuine investment of any country,? he added.

Meanwhile, Hon Prime Minister, Danny Philip re-emphasized that education is a priority goal of his government.

The Australian government through Ausaid has committed a total of 13 million dollars to the Solomon Islands government since 2010.

??
    http://www.islandsun.com.sb/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3118:australia-announces-extra-6m-for-education&catid=36:latest-news&Itemid=79

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.