Australia as seen from the US

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/au...n-at-least-a-decade-2014-08-06?dist=countdown

The comments that follow this story from people who have lived in, and/or employed Australians, are a warning.  You can shoot the messenger if you like, and you probably will, - but that doesn't change a thing. The people who matter won't be reading the posts.

"Now its no surprise the country is in the state it is. I used to employ 29 people for my company in Australia, but hated every moment of the costs imposed by the previous gov, by the end of 2013, I had shrunk that work force to just 2 and now I employ most of those people here the US. I'm sure I'm not alone."

Debating who's fault it all is, will not fix the problem. For those who think everything is pretty good, wait until the huge Qantas loss hits the fan end of August. And then do a bit of research on Southwest Airlines to see where we went wrong. Southwest is very profitable and regarded as one of the best companies in America to work for. Not by me, but by the employees.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.