usc75,You are are Doctor Gloom and Doom 2.0!!!Let me educate you...

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    usc75,

You are are Doctor Gloom and Doom 2.0!!!

Let me educate you Doctor Crock:

For the Chicoms, the Chicken have finally come home to roost and the world has awaken from its slumber, XI has overplayed his hand, why?

Xi and his 100 commy buddies are very insecure and wanted to surpass the U.S at all costs!! They want to be first at Military might, first at AI, first in Innovation, first in Medicine, first in education, etc... you get the picture right?

well not so fast, if anyone of your good HC readers been to any Chinese large cities, you had noticed two things for sure:

1- the stench of sewer everywhere you go
    2- The yellow skies

..before they can surpass the U.S they need to clean up their excrements. In addition, 2 to 3 million Chinese due to lung cancer every year. They still more than 200 million people living on $2/day and below the poverty line.

Their high risers in every one of their major cities are 70% vacant, no one lives in them. They were built to put their people to work but more importantly to impress the world. Their financial system is debt laden and in trouble.

Their youth secretly despise their leaders.

Free Speech is non existent

Chinese Publicly traded companies do not disclose proper accounting, they often inflate numbers.

China needs every Western country as much as it needs oxygen and your comments in your silly post are as myopic as my 100 year neighbor!

you must lack intestinal and testicular fortitude to write such a defeatist post!

Go have a glass of Vino, regroup and apologize to your fellow patriots!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.