Australia considering to spend $30 billion on US bombers that can reach mainland China, page-55

1. 15,585 Posts.

Well here's the thing : I spend a lot of time overseas including SE Asia and esp Malaysia. I've been going there since way back and the bush people of both Singers and Malaysia wanting their pic taken with the great white lucky charm.. still happens now and again. So let's scrub the notion the Malays aren't afraid of Chinese or any other tribe in the region. They are so thankful of Oz they still have a monument statue of Diggers with Japs trampled underfoot right next door to a KL Mosque....go the Malaysians!

And when it comes to criminals founding Oz and therefore "irrelevant", perhaps that applies to your family, but my ancestors were first on scene east, south and west, a few of them quite famous, few infamous if you count pirates in the Caribbean in that group.smile.png I don't have any cringe or bending of a knee ... I am a God amongst mortals as are most proud Australians. biggrin.png
    Last edited by DrStrangelove: 13/12/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.