BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Australia could become the world’s next cryptocurrency hub., page-5

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks @MCSpec

2018 was an incredibly volatile year for Crypto and there are plenty of conflicting reports out there about its future.

Here is an interesting article I found. https://coingape.com/the-future-of-cryptocurrency-2018-draws-end/

E-Commerce/Digital Currency, I believe , is here to stay, which is why I first came in on with this stock. Institutional's, will eventually come on board but they will want stability. Re BPG, I think will we need a big backer from Singapore, or a related Asian country to step in to either take charge, to merge, take a major percentage buy in this (dilution level is pretty high) or buy out the company completely.

What I think, is becoming obvious from an outsider's perspective, from my reading of their(BPG) responses, is that we need more professional corporate legal resources to be engaged to assist them with answering these important questions from ASIC and the ASX.

The article that @Insider`Info posted from the Australian government is a positive read for sure.  Governments ARE starting to recognize the importance of Digital currency, and there is no doubt, E-Commerce is growing exponentially.

Our story during 2018: Reading lots of articles about our situation, IMO, I think much of this mess can boil down to a lot of naivety, youthful inexperience and emotional responses between SOAR labs and BPG. The regulators had to step in and shut these games down. For the rest of the year we have seen a lot of " trying to dig us out of a hole" announcements, and investors (OUR) funds have been chewed through and exhausted as BPG have been trying to climb to the top of the hole. When Warwick Powell jumped off ship, that was a red flag for me, in that he may have lost confidence in the direction and ability of management to successfully steer this ship through the regulatory waters. The explanation for him finishing could also simply be as stated.

KUDOS: We have one good thing happening in that the exchange is finally up and running. I will say well done for that!

Consideration: Perhaps it is time for Alvin and the Board, if not already, to be seeking out a large partner/s, who has/have good resources, backing and a solid understanding of blockchain technology and digital currency to come in and get this train finally moving.

My biggest concern is that this stock and company will remain languishing/suspended throughout 2019 as these guys continue to struggle to answer all of the regulatory questions to satisfy the ASX to get listed again.  

That is my summary guys.

Will watch with interest as the year unfolds.

Cheers.....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.