the guilty parties for all of this rubbish about Australia Day &...

1. 94 Posts.
    the guilty parties for all of this rubbish about Australia Day & PC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Horkheimer
    ( responsible for "critical theory" / the bastard father of PC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
    (this is a sanitised description of him, google him and what he is doing in Europe, the UN and in this country with "Get up")

the Greens are nothing but patsies & stooges for "others" and dont let the "Rainbow of Happiness" be the panacea for "mental illness" and be the vehicle for those lost souls that dont have a clue about life & sexuality, let alone complex issues that infest the political divide...

what horkheimer & soros sell is both toxic to the nation state and to society itself, don't let the smoke screen of "progressive politics" dull what you own personal gut feeling is when it comes to what is good for "society & economy"...

personally I dont support the greens (what have they done fore the environment & indigenous issues lately..?).

I dont support a Republic that is not born by revolution and only granted by the political classes on their terms.
    ( the status quo should remain )

I dont support ex bankers or financiers dwelling within the political architecture of nation or state
    ( they are myopic to societal needs and community wants, and are potentially fascist within the market model or user pays philosophy )

I support the indigenous of this land, they should all be living like "the House of Saud"...
    ( where as they should be treated like royalty and receiving a guaranteed material share of this nations wealth from either mining or being "disposed stake holders" within a compensation model, much like post war Europe is still coughing up to the Jews & "others" for the alleged holocaust & confiscation of wealth & property, let the indigenous sort themselves out without our assistance once these terms have been met)

so being a naturalised Australian and holding dual citizenship, i have no desire to enter politics nor public life, so I need not watch my words, nor do I care about expressing things in my own terms (PC is an ideological cancer)

this Country belongs to Us all, not the chattering classes, not the pseudo intellectual, not the Rich or Poor, but all of us...
    so F#ck richard di natali ( spelt lower case for a reason ), F#ck the Greens and especially all or any of those in local government that try to usurp the state & nation governments of their collective democratic functions...

Happy Australia day to you all
    (Australia Day is not just an "Anglo thing"... it is "everything to all" that have come here in the post war era)

for bigger & colder beers,

R

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.