Yes Jack.The thing that amazes me atm is the Aboriginal ad on tv...

1. 54,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Yes Jack.

The thing that amazes me atm is the Aboriginal ad on tv and the cries of the demonstrators against Australia, is the racist exclamation that "Always was; Always will be" !

To any thinking person, that's extremely divisive and racist !!! Talk about healing and uniting !!!

The Aboriginal "industry" has a lot to answer for imo by continuing to foment hatred and division within Australia.

What chance does our country have when the parents teach their children to hate the white "invaders" more than 200 years ago?

It's a perpetuation of an industry benefiting financially from governments generosity and more so it's cringeworthy guilt complex.

It's a sad situation which can only be resolved by educating the children to give them a chance to overcome their festering parents hatred and negativity.

I have in the past, and with some justification, tic, said that we should charge the natives a "betterment tax" (some of you may never heard of that real tax, it exists) for the advantages they now have IF they are prepared to enter the civilised world and benefit from our progressive society.

With respect to their past culture, let's ask any of them who take advantage of our taxpayer funded, govt. generosity, if they wish to return to the stone age civilisation of their ancestors?

That, imo, is not racist, purely a reasoned perception of the dichotomy of the current "them" against "us" situation exacerbated by the noisy minority.

Last edited by pints: 27/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.