MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

australia day dream

1. 1,127 Posts.
    (please skip post if of no interest)

I awoke on Australia Day with the name Clive Palmer ringing in my head. "I don't know anyone by that name", I thought. Anyway, in my dream I was talking to an old Irish friend on a train journey through pleasant countryside. Something very good had happened previously & I asked him if he would like a drink to celebrate our good fortune. "No thanks", he said,"I'm from Clive's family & we already have a whole factory of(celebratory) drinks. The family
    (MEO) got a/ came from a spanking in the past( Heron mess)."
    So it's a bit hard to interpret. Does it mean Clive Palmer & MEO gets a spanking or is offered a grateful toast from old but less prosperous friends( longtime small shareholders of MEO) after a successful venture. But as I awoke the words CLIVE PALMER were emblazoned in huge capital letters on the screen of my mind's eye. It was of such urgency that I had to get up & write it down before I forgot it all or remembered who CP was.
    I like to think it's an announcement of national importance on Australia Day..... or perhaps the burning mosquito coils & citronella oil were affecting more than the mozzies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.