Australia Day, page-317

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    similar story in QLD where police officers got gunned down killed by their own people ! sovereign citizen conspiracy theory believing insane white people ..

i reckon id feel safer in Alice than QLD, especially if I was a cop.. at least up through the guts, alice, tennant, katherine, you know what the problem is.. alcohol.. i never felt safer travelling through those parts cos I know what to expect.. it's so easy

white people who get angry about being asked to pay tax, or to conform with health orders, or to hand over a parking spot, or to move their slow caravan towing guzzler out the way, tend to be very unpredictable.. they're the ones I keep a much closer eye on

being a cop is far more risky attending a domestic violence incident, or for that matter a missing person, in suburban Australia than it would ever be in the Alice

not to mention the lovely white bloke that is alleged to have killed the two elderly campers in Victoria and then, wait for it, allegedly took the bodies away and burned them to get rid of the evidence.. all after arguing over a drone allegedly

yeh dunno if I wanna go camping anytime soon where dudes want to approach and argue over meaningless shit and then someone gets killed

but oh no, let's get the spotlight on Alice Springs and avert the focus from our suburbs, our streets, our parks where white Aussies are behaving like absolute lunatics, committing heinous crimes against each other not to mention women, children, the elderly and / or the vulnerable..

thanks for bringing the devastating 'crime wave' in the Alice to our attention

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.