Hey cabbie you know that a school kid raised the issue of...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey cabbie you know that a school kid raised the issue of vegemite in the USA so why not just accept that our little aussie icon(vegemite) is worthy of being raised by some kid instead of your pretending to cringe over anything Australian.

It is your party political bias that leads you to even attack Australianisms and I would expect that from yourself. I am surprised however that someone of the calibre of Cerhob would fall into this line also. If an American school kid asks Julia Gillard as to what vegemite is do you expect her to respond by saying "Excuse me dont bother me with such trivia' the right wing posters on the HC politics forum will say its embarrasing."

By the way I love vegemite and always have a jar in the fridge.

You guys slag off at our own PM and thats fair enough but the slagging off of President Obama by some here including Towie is certainly cringeworthy material. The right wingers here are not only the experts of Australian politics they are also the gurus of American. Next, the world! You know a bit like someone called Adolph.

Anyway mention of vegemite has made me hungry. Gonna have me some SAO biscuits cheese and vegemite.

cheers
    PS think I will give this right wing funny farm a miss until we can get some meaningful debate where posters are not that bitter twisted that they cant even bring themselves to spell any Labor politicians names correctly. How sick is that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.